Material in Use Fiberglass Pergola Structure Structure works fiberglass is used to create the strongest pre-engineered and wind load rated fiberglass pergola kits available. Designed to meet the most demanding requirements of any residential or commercial environment, our fiberglass pergolas, Fiberglass Pergola Structure offer incredible strength along with numerous design options and are finished using our proprietary ColorLast paint process.
- A grade Poly resin with Gale code and Fiber .
- We use NC DUCO for paints & clear lacquer paints
- Thickness of this statue 2 MM to 6 mm approximately with metal structure inside the statue.
- It is made for outdoor use
Main features & advantage of our products are given below
- Resistance to water & Moisture, Unbreakable, Light weight
- Resistance to attack of termite, borer, fungus
- Resistance to salty water
- Resistance to mild acid, chemical
- Completely weather proof
- Our structural fiberglass components are hand fabricated, lightweight and offer a low maintenance alternative to traditional pergola kit materials. Limited only by your imagination, Structureworks can create a classic pergola design or modern shade structure to perfectly fit your architectural style.
- Let us know what pergola design ideas you have, and we will work with you to design an easy to assemble fiberglass pergola kit that comes with everything you need for a simple installation. All fiberglass pergolas utilize our exclusive ColorLast finishing process that gives you a lasting finish and the freedom to coordinate your pergola with your outdoor environment.
When engineering our FiberLite™ Pergola and Arbor systems, fiberglass was selected for the purlins and rafters because it is the perfect material of choice due to its many superior characteristics.
The superior strength to weight ratio, which exceeds that of steel, makes fiberglass superior in strength to all other pergola materials. Due to the superior strength of the fiberglass components Fiber Pergolas and Arbors are able to span further, 18 feet, between columns without risk of deformation. Our durable fiberglass purlins and rafters are also impervious to insects, rot and corrosion.
They also will not twist, sag or bow due to variations in temperature and extreme weather conditions like the inferior wood, PVC, or vinyl materials used in lesser pergola products. They also hold paint well making them essentially maintenance free when painted with Duration