Glasspoll Art is offering Fiberglass Krishna Statues and idols. Our Krishna Statue is in the best finish and we can paint it as you want. Fiberglass Krishna Statues are one of the most widely revered and popular of all Indian divinities as Krishna is the eighth incarnation of Vishnu.
On the other hand, our Fiberglass Krishna Statues became the focus of a large number of devotional cults. Also, over the centuries it has produced a wealth of religious statues, idols, and sculptures. According to Hindu mythology, Lord Krishna came to know that a very large and poisonous serpent had made its home in a lagoon inside the Yamuna river. As the serpent was so poisonous, the trees and grass surrounding the lake were dying. When birds flew over that area, they immediately dead and fell into the lake, due to the highly poisonous vapors emanating from the water. So, Lord Krishna killed that serpent with his powers.
Material in Use
- A grade Poly resin with Gale code and Fiber.
- We use NC DUCO for paints & clear lacquer paints.
- Thickness of this statue 4 MM to 6 mm approximately with a metal structure inside the statue.
Main features & the advantages of our products are given below:
- Resistance to water & Moisture, Unbreakable, Lightweight.
- Resistance to attack of termite, borer, fungus.
- It is also resistance to salty water.
- Resistance to mild acid, chemical.
- Completely weatherproof.
Fiberglass statues from India are extremely strong and durable. You can drop them and put them through stress and not break. Moreover, the paint is washable without discoloring or fading. Hence, this makes the sculpture perfect for performing abhishekam during puja ceremonies. However, the only maintenance you will need will be to dust them regularly.