Fiberglass Temple Pillar
Fiberglass Temple Pillar is in our Kolkata workshop and ready for immediate shipping to anywhere in the world. On the other hand, if you are an international customer please mention “International Port Name” and checkout. Moreover, the shipping charge will be calculated after receiving your port name.
Glasspoll Art will email you the correct shipping cost subject to your approval or you may do it on your own or email us at email@example.com for a shipping quote. On the other hand, Glasspoll Art uses the Instapak foam injection packing system or bubble wrap and recycled peanuts to ensure that all our pieces arrive undamaged.
Material in Use:
- A grade Poly resin with Gale code and Fiber.
- We use NC DUCO for paints & clear lacquer paints.
- Thickness of this statue 4 MM to 6 mm approximately with a metal structure inside the statue.
- You can use it outdoors.
Main features & the advantages of our products are given below:
- Resistance to water & Moisture, Unbreakable, Lightweight.
- Resistance to attack of termite, borer, fungus.
- It is also resistance to salty water.
- Resistance to mild acid, chemical.
- Completely weatherproof.
Our Fiberglass Temple Pillar is extremely durable and strong! Moreover, you can wash them with liquids without worrying about the colors. However, the only maintenance you will need will be to dust them regularly.
If you have any questions about Fiberglass Temple Pillar please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +91 9831583007.