Radha Krishna Wall Art wall Decor is a masterpiece of Glasspoll Art workshop, Kolkata, India. Krishna is one of the most popular Indian God. On the other hand, he is worshipped as the eighth incarnations of Vishnu. Krishna became the focus of a large number of devotional cultures, which over the centuries have produced a wealth of religious poetry, music, paintings, and sculpture.
Moreover, he also performed lots of miracles with demons. As a youth, Krishna became renowned as a lover, the sound of his flute prompting gopis to leave their homes to dance with him in the forests. His favorite among them was Radha. On the other hand, Krishna’s dalliances with the gopis are interpreted as symbolic of love.
The rich variety of Krishna’s life led to representation in painting and sculpture. Mostly renowned story surrounding Krishna’s is the Bhagavad Gita or Gita which is the most important Hindu Holy book.
Our Fiber Krishna wall hangings depict Krishna’s life story. On the other hand, our Krishna wall art is custom-make at Glasspoll art workshop in Kolkata, India. Additionally, Krishna’s wall decor is based on Krishna’s life history.
Material in Use
- A grade Poly resin with Gale code and Fiber.
- We use NC DUCO for paints & clear lacquer paints
- Thickness of this statue 4 MM to 6 mm approximately with a metal structure inside the statue.
Main features & the advantages of our products are given below
- Resistance to water & Moisture, Unbreakable, Lightweight.
- Resistance to attack of termite, borer, fungus.
- It is also resistance to salty water.
- Resistance to mild acid, chemical.
- Completely weatherproof.